As opposed to an enema or colonic that cleanses the colon, a salt water flush cleanses your entire system. Not only are you cleansing your colon by performing a flush, you are also detoxifying your liver and kidneys.
It is important to prepare your body for a salt water flush by fasting the night before. Do not eat anything after 4:00 PM on the evening prior to your planned flush. Ideally, you will perform the flush when you first awake the morning after your fast.Checkout here for more info salt water flush.
It is best to do the flush when you are able to remain close to bathroom facilities all day. A weekend or a day off from work or school is ideal.
The salt water flush recipe presented in this article is simple. All that you need to prepare it can be found right in your own kitchen. All that you will need is some purified water, Himalayan or Celtic sea salt and a sauce pan.
- Over medium heat, warm a quart of purified water in a sauce pan.
- Add two teaspoons of Himalayan or Celtic sea salt to the water while it is warming. Gently stir the salt into the water so that it dissolves completely.
- When all of the salt has dissolved, taste the salted water. If it does not have a slightly salty flavor, add a little more salt.
- Do not overheat the water. Once it has warmed (but is not hot) pour it into a mug.
- One glass at a time, drink the water quickly. However, you should not chug the water as this may cause vomiting to occur. In total, drink between 2 and 3 glasses of the salted water.
- After you have finished the water, gently massage your abdomen to help break up the accumulated waste.
- Diarrhea should develop between 15 minutes and 2 hours after you consume the water.
The water that you drink will not be absorbed into your intestines. It will pass through your colon and expel through your anus. By performing this salt water flush, many goals will be accomplished. You will not only be cleansing your colon but you will also be helping to detoxify your kidneys and liver.
Salt water flushes can purge out Candida and cleanse your system of any parasites that may be present. It is important to keep in mind that on its own, a salt water flush is not a standalone treatment for these ailments. However, it can be an important aspect of treatment and is highly effective.
Once you have completed the flush, you will need to take a probiotic supplement in order to replenish the good bacteria that was lost during the flush.
A good holistic physician can guide you along the process.